I need someone to star in my animation im making

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I know you probably wont read this but i would love to star in it...

My skin i think is in my profile thing (sorry im new) and my weapon would be a small iron knife on my side and a bow and arrow on my back so i can do range combat and up close combat :3 

And oh wait i just read that u have started...But maybe i could be included in some way? taht would be cool but its ok if i cant :P

Hey can I be in it. And if I am. I'm the guy who dominates everyone but then at the end almost kills the heros only to trip over my own feet and fall on my face and die. Take this video for review on how I fight  :D

I know you probably wont read this but i would love to star in it...

My skin i think is in my profile thing (sorry im new) and my weapon would be a small iron knife on my side and a bow and arrow on my back so i can do range combat and up close combat :3 

And oh wait i just read that u have started...But maybe i could be included in some way? taht would be cool but its ok if i cant :P

Sure u 2 can be in it ok thats it

Ok part 1 of animation is turning into a .avi file and part 2 is in production!!

Do you guys wanna do a hg game with me.

I know a server with HG that doesnt have a ton of people so it will be perfect.

And Maybe Ill record my first video with you guys!!