Help!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

So I have no trouble animating or opening mineimator demo 1.0.0

The actualy problem is whenever I export the animation it comes out like crap and it is extremly fast forwarded

What I mean like crap is if you put a stoneblock in a dark place and then render it the stoneblock will loose most of its detail and look like it has 4 or 3 colors.

Uzdb2KA.pngYes that is iron not gold..

Anyone out there with a fix or some tips?

For both sides of the case

-Fast forwaded animation

-Weird color glitches

Thanks in advance___legodude01

5 answers to this question

I don't see what you mean. It will look this way because it's dark. As for the fastforwardinf, I get this too. What is your fps when previewing the anim?

I can't remember who it was, but someone said that change the tempo according to the fps?

Click the Save (advanced) button and choose a good video capture codec.

What kind of codec?

I don't see what you mean. It will look this way because it's dark. As for the fastforwardinf, I get this too. What is your fps when previewing the anim?

For example when its on the program it looks like a normal texture, But when rendered it looks like the one up there.

What kind of codec?

For example when its on the program it looks like a normal texture, But when rendered it looks like the one up there.

To see if it is like that check the bottom right corner of your viewport and the button that has Steve with shadows, that is high render mode. It previews what your final render will look like.

This way you can add lights appropriately.