Mine-imator 1.0.0 DEMO

Hello !

I'm french so sorry for my bad english :P 

First the 3D texture of item is not really 3d even rendering

and when I put a .mani animation there are very lot of texture bug like skin (a leg missing xD ) and for the rigged characters the teeth are far from the mouth. i finish :P 

Bye ;) 

of Draw Event
for object app:

Fatel Error: Can not create vertex buffer
############################################################################################

C:\Users\loretta\Mine-imator\memory(144,6): error X3511: unable to unroll loop, loop does not appear to terminate in a timely manner (37 iterations), use the [unroll(n)] attribute to force an exact higher number

############################################################################################

I found it harder too, I'm addicted to creating images with Mineimator, but I still have to use the old 0.6.2 to do that because the posing in 1.0.0 kinda makes me cry, I cannot pose characters properly, and I actually suck at using different cameras too :/

Hope to see some tutorial soon for those topics too

P3fNOtp.jpg

will no let me carry on with my animation P3fNOtp.jpg

its cuz mine imator thinks the animation is from beta 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04 or anything that came inbetween

Hello !

I'm french so sorry for my bad english :P

First the 3D texture of item is not really 3d even rendering

and when I put a .mani animation there are very lot of texture bug like skin (a leg missing xD ) and for the rigged characters the teeth are far from the mouth. i finish :P

Bye ;)

thats because of 2 things 1. the block texturing for version 0.7.0 and before (including 0.6.2 ect) had a diffrent format. Also opening .mani files were always usually a bit buggy in 1.0.0

Please help, I've got direct X and Mine-Imator 1.0.0 Demo 5 and I cannot save my files! When I press save, exit and then open my file all my progress is reset! There are no error messages either

I have encountered a bug! :(

Here's some details on how it happened:

Well, I made a rig for my character, lots of things attached to my head, then, when I imported it in to a new animation it made an extra frame in the head and it was different from the first frame! I checked my rig and the rig didn't have that extra frame, but in the animation I was going to make, it was there! Every time I try! There!  D:<

I have encountered a bug! :(

Here's some details on how it happened:

Well, I made a rig for my character, lots of things attached to my head, then, ew animation it made an extra frame in the head and it was different from the first frame! I checked my rig and the rig didn't have that extra frame, but in the animation I was going to makewhen I imported it in to a n, it was there! Every time I try! There!  D:<

wait what