Shadow Scenery

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

*cough* *cough* First post in da Forums *cough* *cough*

Anyway.... I decided to start off the forums with a bit of Scenery that I made. With something special, Shadows :D

It was kindof easy to do the shadows. But if you want to see how I did my shadows, ask me :)

Anyways... Onto da scenery!

UDKMEIq.png

As I stated, this is my first post on the Mine-imator forums, so ya, please no hate. BTW, who's hyped for 1.0.0 with da new shadows and awesome stuff.

EDIT: Woops, wrong location. Request to move to the right location plz :)

Edited by Caeden117

Make the shadows more transparent.

Do this by turning the overlay to 50 or so percent

instead of having the shadows overlay at 100% try 50-60%. makes it look more "real"

Welcome to the forums!!!!

*cough* *cough*

I copied the characters, flattened them, made them black, and placed them on top of the ground. So that's why when I put the overlay to 50%-60%, you can see the character's skin.

*cough* *cough*

*cough* *cough*

I copied the characters, flattened them, made them black, and placed them on top of the ground. So that's why when I put the overlay to 50%-60%, you can see the character's skin.

*cough* *cough*

I use to have that problem, all you gotta do is make the object Alpha to 0% and its Overlay to 50-70%

Man, tomorrow or after 2 days is the release of 1.0.0, so we no longer need to do that thing which we can't even animate with.

And that coughing is... I don't know what's the right word.. But still, you no longer need that kind of crappy shadows. real ones are coming!