Youtube Upload

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I need help to upload my animation to youtube. in the file it is a mani. file i need one that is uploadable to youtube like an avi. but i dont know how to do that. Im really upset i was so happy i found this and i cant upload my first animation. Im proud of it too previously i could only animate 2d. Anyways thats off topic please help... :S

9 answers to this question

Dunsparce: Are you serious <_<? Heeeere.. just click this button on the top.. and follow it's instructions...

lel.png

Edited by tditdatdwt

Dunsparce: Are you serious <_<? Heeeere.. just click this button on the top.. and follow it's instructions...

lel.png

Well.There's 1 problem.

Generating a video using Mine-Imator took a very long time!

If you have Camtasia or Fraps,you can click that and choose Techsmith(If you download Camtasia) or Fraps(If you download Fraps Recorder).

Well.There's 1 problem.

Generating a video using Mine-Imator took a very long time!

If you have Camtasia or Fraps,you can click that and choose Techsmith(If you download Camtasia) or Fraps(If you download Fraps Recorder).

Rendering a video doesn't take time. You have to use the right codec, Also recording it with a program will make it worse.

Try a different codec while rendering. Then if you have sony vegas render it in there again for the file size to be small.

Wait until you aren't going to use your computer for about 1 hour and export it as an .avi try to use a very good detailed one (they usually take a while to export) or leave it overnight

Try not to minimize the program while it's exporting as well 

Along with that NEVER put another window or application in front of it while internet like watching you tube in front of the Mine-imator video will cause that to be part of your animation.