Villager Rig

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

HXyORX4.png?2

Description

This rig is my first project I uploaded to the Mine-Imator forums.  I made this because I've seen these on animations made with Blender or AutoDesk.  This is one of the few villager face rigs on the forums.

If you need help

It will have an error that says "Can not find skin file, want to replace?"  Click yes and find the .png entitled,"Villager Rig Skin" click on that.  "Can not  find skin file, want to replace?" = "Villager Rig Skin" (notice you have to do this 2 times).  "Can not find texture file, want to replace?" = "Villager Rig Texture."

Download Link

Link to Mediafire download- http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rl5i8q4c3m5cmww

Edited by AllTheBlockFilms

Ok bro instead of asking people to add more stuff because there not perfect just make your own freaking rig!

Ok bro instead of asking people to add more stuff because there not perfect just make your own freaking rig!

thats what im sayin

i dont know how or ave the necesary programs (paint.net) (i have low dsk space so f*ck off)