Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Rate My Rig!  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Rate My Rig!

This is an old rig.  Probably won't be getting updates anymore.90ohLV1.png
                                                                                                         Version 1.6.0

Welcome ladies and gentle-sheep.  Today I'm going to present you my Element Animation Based Rig! This rig is made for the beginners out there, you maybe even everyone!  

For Mine-imator demo 0.7

Features:

Movable Eyes

Stretching Chin (Just Move Chin Part Down)

Movable Eyebrows

Teeth

Movable Lips

Movable Eyelids

& More!

To Do List:

Fingers

(Please list your suggestions on what I should add)

Change List:

Removed gradient from eyes

Made closing mouths on sides more even

Downloads:

UeUmFl5.png

Basic is a simple version of Advanced, if you don't have a beefy computer, I suggest you try this.

siWYtQB.png

This is an advanced version of the rig.  If you have a beefy computer, you can give this a try. I will add more advanced features to the advanced version of this rig.

Pictures: 

HboN9dP.pngmks1xPD.pnggyhKEwR.pngsNJzvfV.png

Edited by iSheep

Nice! Really improved (from what I saw on the help topic)! Also, the skin stretching makes it stand out, so thats nice :)

played around a little bit. now I can't sleep

WARNING! DO NOT OPEN IF YOU WANT TO SLEEP THIS NIGHT:

04nSp97.png

What I meant by chin stretching is that.... You just move the chin down... Not scale it... You can only move it down until you see that the mouth is... Cut off..

But anyways, I think you already moved the chin part down... But just scaled the chin anyways xD

Edited by iSheep

What I meant by chin stretching is that.... You just move the chin down... Not scale it... You can only move it down until you see that the mouth is... Cut off..

But anyways, I think you already moved the chin part down... But just scaled the chin anyways xD

I know. I was just playing around. The rig is very good, I was just messing with it.

Used it a bit. I must say, in quality it holds up to zuex's (before the smooth mouth, but that was super hard to animate with), but it's easier to use, and the chin is awesome!

Tried to recreate this:

Steve.png

It became this:

KXzY8jf.png

Yeah, it's not perfect (my work), but you can see that your rig is based on theirs :D did a great job there. I will give you 5 :+1: for that

Used it a bit. I must say, in quality it holds up to zuex's (before the smooth mouth, but that was super hard to animate with), but it's easier to use, and the chin is awesome!

Tried to recreate this:

Steve.png

It became this:

KXzY8jf.png

Yeah, it's not perfect (my work), but you can see that your rig is based on theirs :D did a great job there. I will give you 5 :+1: for that

I tried to do the same thing too, but it was so bad that I deleted the picture from the post... xD