1.0.0 Mine-imator Breath mode and Reapeat mode

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So recently i just heard that mine-imator is coming out in about a month, and i feel like mine-imator needs more, just some small touches, and here is two of my ideas

3u2vAbH.jpg

First Idea:

Repeat mode

So how dose repeat mode work ?, well have you ever wanted someone to just blink repeatedly so you don't need to edit his eyes to blink every time, well with Repeat mode you can chose something or someone to reapeat something like if you want someone to go in circles then you first make the animation and then you press repeat mode and chose what you want to repeat and how long you want it to repeat, let say if you want him to go in circles in 10 seconds, then you chose that, and when the repeat ends, you can start adding new animation to it, and this can be very helpful for repeating a certain body part, when they gets their own keyframe.

Second idea:

Breath mode and Shake mode

well, not many animation programs have this, if you watch like Slamacow, most of the thing dosen't breath, like there body dosen't scale when breathing (maybe sometimes) but what if we had it, it would be so helpful to make something realistic or alive, and also you can chose how strong his breath and how fast it is, and i hade a idea for shake mode where the mode just shakes, like if someone is scared or if it's cold, you can just put it on shake mode and you can decide how fast he shakes and how strongly he shakes.. hopeful you see this David. Just something i had in mind.

​Made by TheRubinrux (obviously)  ʕ ᴥ•ʔ

The breathe mode idea would be really nice if you could tick it on and off as like... a preset! :D I think that David should let the community send in a few different presets, and he could pick some of the best ones and implement them as presets. As I have made many presets, and would love to have the option to use them on a character! ;) +1!

Wells, seems like I'll need to get my self involved!

I Pmed David about.. "Animation Presets" And uhh.. that's it.

2014-04-28_2126.png

And the spoilered spoiler:

zpFeZ0Z.png

Wells, what you see is when I told him if I should draw an example for dis thing..