Apple Rig.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi There, This is My 3rd rig,and the first good one....XDXDXD ok, click the spoiler for links to imgur for the picture :P

http://i.imgur.com/fdJx9up.png 

Neet Right? Anyway,if you want to eat it.you have to eat it whole.

<<<DOWNLOAD>>>

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oeullwdmre2a43p/Apple.mani

WHY AM I OBBESSED WITH FOOD RIGS?!

ok,bye

Edited by coolguy123

##########

!  O        O  !

!                  !

I Have Windows 8,i can't get             !    ====      !

Pics    :steve_tearful:                                                          

I have windows 8 and I can post pics.. its the best windows version right now,and the newest,so I think you can use imgur,but good rig! 1+

P.S Some other guy has a rig like this too,but good rig!

Edited by ThatOneMinecrafter