Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

i need an idea for an animated series on youtube. it has to be interesting and include possible fighting scenes and be able to be 5-10 episodes long or more. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.Thanks  :awesome: my youtube channel  https://www.youtube....iZSUNcKSMWuMwDg subscribe for upcoming videos and animations

I wouldn't advertise your youtube channel in every post. Just leave it in your signature if you want everyone to know.

Anyways, if you want to get inspiration, watch some film and animation videos/movies. Play some games and read some books. Collect some ideas from those and make it into something. In the words of George R.R. Martin:

If you steal from one person, that's Plagiarism.

If you steal from a lot of people, that's research.

I take it you haven't read "Guide to Fourm-ing?" It says:

"Once you have made your post be patient. I am completely serious about this! If you are not patient, PMing Moderators or complaining won't help. At all."

It also says in the rules:

• Don't double post (AKA posting twice in a row in the same topic within a short amount of time) or bump old topics.

It's okay to double post if 48 hours has passed since the last post, but only if you add additional info, and not just type "bump".

I take it you haven't read "Guide to Fourm-ing?" It says:

"Once you have made your post be patient. I am completely serious about this! If you are not patient, PMing Moderators or complaining won't help. At all."

It also says in the rules:

• Don't double post (AKA posting twice in a row in the same topic within a short amount of time) or bump old topics.

It's okay to double post if 48 hours has passed since the last post, but only if you add additional info, and not just type "bump".

He was moving the topic. Although he should have waited for a mod, he wasn't trying to get extra attention.