Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys.

This is just a random story I decided to type up at about 1 in the morning.

Not my best work, but it's a start.

I'm also planning to put this into an animation, and you guys can join if you want.

So yeah, let me know what you think!

Chapter One: Begin at the Beginning.....

It all started on one fateful night, I was on my daily....or should I say nightly......route to find some loot on the surface: mob drops, some mushrooms, maybe a carrot or a potato if I got lucky.

The thing was, I always did it alone, I've never longed for help because of my "lone-wolf" past, I felt like I never needed it. I have lived in the world of Minecraftia for almost 5 years now, the solitude was getting to me, but I never thought of taking a portal to what others called a "server".

Anyway, back to the actual story. The next day was when I found a Nether Portal that I hadn't built. I read a while back that they had a 1 in 300,000 chance to spawn naturally, and I couldn't believe my luck. It was within 50 blocks of my house, and I've been needing quartz as well to complete said house. I started on my way back to get the necessities. Keep in mind that even in Minecraft, I can still freerun, and an Ice Spikes biome was in the path....

Anyway, after that short little practice round, I got to my stuff and crafted a full set of Iron Armor and Iron Tools. Some enchanted books were also present, I used them for Protection and Feather Falling (for obvious reasons). The only thing I didn't have were some potions, which was another reason for me to go to the Nether.

I was seriously considering finding a group of people to help me out in my "quest", but I decided to just go solo. I then set out towards the portal. When I arrived, there was a group of 7 Zombie Pigmen surrounding the portal, more than any group I've encountered, but that wasn't the only odd thing: when the PigZombie group caught sight of me, they all squealed and rushed furiously towards me. Even though I was caught by surprise, I managed to take them all down without a scratch.

Most people would've just shaken this off, but I am not "most people". After pondering this for about a minute, a hesitantly dove into the portal, (literally), and soared through limbo until I arrived.

Like I said, it was early this morning, and it's not my best work.

I'm trying to improve. I also should've mentioned that I haven't done this in a long time, so my "skills" are a little rusty.

Hoping to include some extra people within the next 3 chapters.

Edited by MarioMineZ