Idea for the ender dragon.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Glorious The Glorious David, I know that you are either done making or in the process of making an ender dragon.

But I imagine that the wings could be hard to animate.
My solution is to add a button somewhere, and it would allow you to turn on and off automatic flapping wings.

This button could be changed by keyframe.

For example, you could make an end scene, turn on flapping wings, and make the ender dragon go to the player, when the ender dragon gets close to the player, then the user would turn off flapping wings, animate an ender dragon landing, and then animate the player being burned to a crisp.

I hope that you think about this, because I think that it would make ender dragon animating a lot easier.

See ya,

MrCrazyDude

P.S. Yes, I know that it says "Glorious The Glorious David" at the beginning, for some reason I couldn't spell "G l o r i o u s    D a v i d" without it auto correction to that. Even there, I hd to spell it with spaces between the letters so that it wouldn't auto correct. Help?

Edited by MrCrazyDude_MMB

There is a walking animation that does that for you

Yes, but the ender dragon doesn't always go straight, so flying animation to next keyframe would have to be done over and over again.

Besides, the walking animation isn't perfect.

Edited by MrCrazyDude_MMB