Animation Schematics

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

7 answers to this question

That gives me an error when I open up the animation. Mine-imator is searching for those deleted schematics.

How about this, is it possible to only import parts of an animation into another?

Yes. Go into your saved animation delete the things you don't need save it as something else then go into your new animation and import the newly saved one

I have already tried deleting schematics from the folder and re-opening the animation. I have also already tried opening up the .mani file and cutting out the parts which reference the specific schematics. Neither ways have worked.

I have already tried deleting schematics from the folder and re-opening the animation. I have also already tried opening up the .mani file and cutting out the parts which reference the specific schematics. Neither ways have worked.

Do what they said all load it up and delete the schematics.

Edited by Clay Doesn't PvP

I don't think you guys understand what I am getting at. I cannot reload my animation in mine-imator because their are too many large schematics in the animation. The whole reason I am trying to delete these schematics is so I actually reload my animation, in mine-imator.

I understand what you are saying. No, its not possible to 'unload' a schematic that's already been loaded. I would like this feature too, to reduce filesize and load times, but at the moment it's currently not possible.

It'd be best to try what they said and ignore the error that pops up when you load the .mani or just use the "import animation" tool inside of another workspace (Though this removes lighting and causes glitches depending on what's already loaded)