Portal Gun Animation!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Clay DID NOT steal creeps Portal gun. Clay got the Portal Gun from Planet Minecraft. So did creep. But Clay is modifying the model to suit his needs. creep simply took the schematic, imported it to mineimator, resized it and posted it as his "rig". But, because none of you are even aware of the Planet Minecraft schematic topic, and creep posted the "rig" first, you guys thought Clay stole creeps "Portal Gun Rig". And so Clay took the "rig" and said it was his?

Not exactly.

creeps cousin, who made the schematic, posted it onto Planet Minecraft. creep went to use it, with permission, exactly the way it was (no modifying, except resizing) and posted the "rig" to us. Clay, who had no idea that creep used nearly the same thing (or that creeps cousin even posted the schematic), went to modify it to look more "Game-like" and post it to us.

And what did we think?

We thought he stole it, of course. Well, the truth is:

No one stole anyone else's rig. Clay took the original and modified it, and creep got permission to post it as a rig.

Let's know that I am on NO ONES side.

I didn't tell him anything.. He just did that because hes a good person who DOESN'T take sides and makes sure that his arguments are correct. Here is the link to the official source: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/portal-gun-with-schematic/ 

Great Job, Clay! If you are accused next time, remember what I told you. :D

Glad that is sorted. Locked it to prevent possible flame posts. It was a misunderstanding of Clay not having said where he got this rig. Which was strikingly similar to creep because creep used it as it was made by someone he, knows. 

I now have a few other queries. This applies to all, right or wrong in the matter, including Mineupfast who brought light to what really happened and that was confirmed by Clay.

Just report. Seriously, just do that. Would you like to know who brought my attention to this topic? It wasn't anyone who posted in here. It was Lachlan/The Doctor. As well as Kris and Creep, who's report I read after. So good job on finally reporting :)

In general, if credit isn't given, and the community recognizes a possible 'used without credit' you (this is not aimed at you Clay, rather just 'you' as in anyone) will definitely have some questions arising.

If a person has added credit, don't add salt to their wound (whether they left credit out purposely or accidentally) by saying something along the lines of:

"Finally" "It's about time" "Now you do it"

A simple "Thank you" is fine.

Other than that, all is sorted. I don't want to see anymore replies not relative to the actual content of the video (if you want to 'apologize' or what not do as you will).

I have hidden all the posts regarding the debate and have left Mineupfast's one.