Idea for mine imator 1.0.0 #2

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

wow i need to catch up with everything thats coming out in mine imator i dident know

I think that may be added. I'm not sure. But I hope it is!

'Course, if it's too late to add it now, I can wait. Figured out how to do a changing day/night thing in my animations anyway.

how how do u change the day/night in your animation????? tell me tell me

how how do u change the day/night in your animation????? tell me tell me

Lol, okay. Basically whenever you want the time of day to change, you just save the animation, then change the time and press 'save as'. (NOT save, save as.) Then name the animation whatever you named it but with like 'part two' or something. And once you finish the animation, you edit the two (or more) clips together with something like WLMM (Windows Live Movie Maker) and then boom! You got it!

(I know, that was hopelessly confusing. Not good at making tutorials. :P)

It's been there since 0.6 was out...

i know u can change day/night i mean u can place a keyframe and another keyframe and change it and it will make a animation 

Lol, okay. Basically whenever you want the time of day to change, you just save the animation, then change the time and press 'save as'. (NOT save, save as.) Then name the animation whatever you named it but with like 'part two' or something. And once you finish the animation, you edit the two (or more) clips together with something like WLMM (Windows Live Movie Maker) and then boom! You got it!

OOOOOOOOOOH ok

I know everyone wants 1.0.0 to come out faster but i have a good idea my idea was to make the sun and moon go around like you place a keyframe for the day and night cycle

It's what I Thought too. It will be cool if David add it!

Epic Idea Like You!

Edited by Ayhay
Your 'image' is unnecessary please resize it to a signature format. Otherwise it is spam.