Render with x2, or x3 frame spacing. Also Tempo Calculator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Frame Spacing

Now what do I even mean by that? Well for example if one were to animate a short in 20 frames per second (Mine-imator default) and decides they want to change it to 60 frames per second (Video default) then it will cause some problems. So if one were to just stretch it to 60 frames per second, it would cause a horrible effect and make things a little jagged, However with the addition of x3 frame spacing, it would space the frames between each other to simulate the effect of 60 frames per second. That way the frames would look perfect and can be used as extra space for creating slow-motion scenes or making blurs.

Another example is if one were to render the video in 30 frames per second, but wanted 60 frames per second for extra quality. Then the user would tick x2 frame spacing to make it 60 frames per second.

Tempo Calculator

Also, as Zeuxs mentioned once, there is a way to calculate the perfect render speed for users with some FPS drops during animation. Then when they render it, it renders too fast. So if we had a tick-mark to fix this where it gets a sample of FPS while previewing then matching that FPS to a tempo decrease to match the speed played back. So if it were ticked "Auto" then Mine-imator would decide what to render the animation at automatically to match what it looked like previewing.

For those who tl;dr, this will basically fix most problems during the final render involving tempo.

Edited by ÜberKiller