Rigs For Complex Skins!

Had a hard/unique skin to rig? From looking at jackisawesome3's post, "Facial Rig You!" I wanted to do the hard skins. Leave a comment saying "Rig Me" and fill out the details for the rig. If I find your skin good enough to rig, then lucky you!

Note: Skins you send me must be 1.7.4 and below. (Due to Mine-imator not supporting the new system.)

Rigs are only for made for v0.7.

Rigs Made:

popgirl8's Rig:

XVSGKSA.png

KiLlEr10312's Rig:

zbGgLOE.png

GrowWings' Rig:

U01rJ0J.png

Edited by Heavenira

Try mine. It's no easy task I bet you, since there is an obstructing face ornament to the skin. (Which serves the purpose as a gas mask)

Got it! Just as soon as I finish popgirl8's rig. In other words tommorow. Good night!

Edited by Heavenira

Rig me, i need it for an animation please

Rig me.

Details: Eye rig.

Use this as a base. https://www.mediafir...sjtzr94k07nf0eb

(NOTE: The regular rig's belt isn't parented to the character. Please parent it fix before using it!)

You're skins are not qualified for rigging.

• IcovGaming: Your kind of skin is a classical, I've seen it almost everywhere.
  • ChibiLawl: This is a Youtuber skin. Someone else has probably made this already or will be willing to make this.
Edited by Heavenira

Can You Rig Me?

Skin:Normal Skin In Sig

Details:3D Hair And 3D Jacket And Tie

Alright! I'll get started! Btw, there's no point of rigging the hair, it's completely covered by your hood. And do you want eyes?

Edited by Heavenira

Rig Me I would like my hair , my eyes , my mouth , and my clothes rigged Thank You!

btw I would also like the gloves and tie on my skin

Two reasons why I can't do your skin:

1. I'm not sure... This skin seems... I can't really describe it.
  2. I forgot to say this, but if you have a 1.8 skin, I won't be able to do it. I'll put that in the post right now.

Rig me pls!

extra layer jacket

eye details

extra layer gloves

and extra layer shoes

just like my 1.8 skin

my hands and feet are the same

It's taking a while to figure out how 1.8 skins work. At the moment I don't know how to format it into a normal Minecraft skin. I can't do it at the moment. If you still have your old skin, maybe you can send it to me.