28 Pickaxes Later (A zombie apocalypse story)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

562208_141393739371384_1984928673_n.png

Description

"An animation series based upon a zombie apocalypse. 

4 friends, Isaac, Matt, Kyle and his girlfriend are trapped in a city full of zombies. Will they survive, escape, or be one with the infected?"

Crew

LightofDeathAnimator/Cameraman
Rarik0rnAnimator/Leader
SirMatthew102 - Animator/Designer
Crufixs - Audio Producer

Facebook Page (contains news in development)

Videos

Part 1
"A peaceful moment in a restaurant is interrupted by a zombie outbreak! Will the 4 friends, Matt, Isaac, Kyle and his girlfriend survive?"

Part 2
"After finding supplies, the 4 survivors head outside. Will they survive the onslaught, or will they become infected?"

Work in progress

You like it?
Be sure to click that reputation "up" button!
Edited by LightofDeath

the animation is good, but need sound

Sound will be added on episode 2, I have no plans of adding some on episode 1.
And Episode 2 would most probably be released on March 27 GMT +8.

If you want a zombified version of your skin to be shown on the series, feel free to reply here with a link to your skin!

Good, though it took me a while to realise what was going on with the going up and down the stairs at the end - he sort of takes a singular step up, before the clip moves to him opening the chest. Then back to the steps and it cuts back downwards. First time I watched, I missed that step up, and due to the design of the building, being quite standardised throughout, didn't realise that the character was on a different floor. It may be better in future to just extend or add more to you segue-ways in that regard. Something simple like, say when he starts going up the stairs, give a brief clip of him coming up from below on the next floor, then looking to the chest before it cuts to opening it? Just sall things like that to add more clarity.

Other than that, looks promising so far! Hope to see the next episode, will be nice to see it with sound and such.

Good, though it took me a while to realise what was going on with the going up and down the stairs at the end - he sort of takes a singular step up, before the clip moves to him opening the chest. Then back to the steps and it cuts back downwards. First time I watched, I missed that step up, and due to the design of the building, being quite standardised throughout, didn't realise that the character was on a different floor. It may be better in future to just extend or add more to you segue-ways in that regard. Something simple like, say when he starts going up the stairs, give a brief clip of him coming up from below on the next floor, then looking to the chest before it cuts to opening it? Just sall things like that to add more clarity.

Other than that, looks promising so far! Hope to see the next episode, will be nice to see it with sound and such.

Thanks for the tips, we'll do better next time.