Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Okay, so I recently ran into this issue.

I have this poll on one of my topics, and when I go to show the vote results, I cannot click on ANYTHING. I can't navigate anywhere. It's like all the links broke down at the same time! The only way I can get back is to click the 'back' button... and I'm scared I'll lose my work... so help!  :(

(thanks in advance!)

You are in a laptop with a mouse of a CPU computer, but with a cable to usb or in a CPU computer?

When i use in my laptop, i use the scroll and it back to the previous page and i cant click on anything, then i use the normal laptop mouse, it not back to the previous page and i can click.

Try using the laptop mouse if you are in a laptop ;)

You are in a laptop with a mouse of a CPU computer, but with a cable to usb or in a CPU computer?

When i use in my laptop, i use the scroll and it back to the previous page and i cant click on anything, then i use the normal laptop mouse, it not back to the previous page and i can click.

Try using the laptop mouse if you are in a laptop ;)

You mean the built in one? Cuz I am