Mine - Imator Guide For Beginners : How To Use (Not complete yet)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi all!

I'm going to give you tutorial to use Mine - Imator Interface. 

Not complete yet, I'm going to add other things.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Project Properties:

Library

e3wuTiM.jpg

Functions:

- Add button          : Add new objects (ex: Character, Blocks, Items, etc.)

IHXYz7G.jpg

- Remove button   : Delete existing objects

- Duplicate button : Duplicate existing objects (Note: Different with instance Duplicate.) 

- Name                  : Shows the name of the object

- Type                   : Shows the type of the object

- Use count           : Shows how many do we use the object (Shows how many we duplicate in Instance)

- View                    : See the object in different views

sV98poq.jpg

If you add character, the menu changes to:

cyh5445.jpg

Functions:

- Name                         : Changes the name of your object

- Type                          : Shows the type of the object (Note: Can be changed in block, item, etc.)

- Model                         : Changes the model (ex: Human, Spider, Skeleton, Zombie, etc.)

lIxxTIS.jpg

- Skin                            : The .png file to change the model looks like, can be changed.

K7EDy6Q.jpg

- Delete image button   : Delete existing .png file(s) loaded in Mine-Imator (Maybe used to reduce lag / data space, or that skin is unused)

- Update image button  : Update existing .png file(s) that already loaded in Mine- Imator but after editing or changing skin (Refresh path to the skin)

- Export image button   : Export the skin showed into .png files.

Instance:

AHWXFK1.jpg

Functions:

- Add Button            :Add / Create new instance from existing object

- Remove Button     :Delete existing instance

- Duplicate Button   :Duplicate existing instance

Background :

2qEwAvT.jpg

Functions:

- Show sky and Show custom background        : To switch, show sky or custom background.

If you select custom background, the option change to:

rQIlgrq.jpg

Functions:

- Stretch to fit                       : Only shows the sky in our view (Same when moving the camera)

- Skybox                               : Shows images similar to be pasted inside the sides of a cube.

- Skysphere                          : Repeatedly duplicates the image every time we rotate the camera.

- Image                                 : Select the image for your sky

- Sun and Moon Panel                                       : Change between day and night

- Use lighting                                                      :Change to default lighting

- Use custom lighting                                          :Change to your own lighting

- Show ground                                                   : Show / Un-show ground

- Terrain                                                            : Select Terrain, .png file

- Delete image button                                        : Delete existing .png file(s) loaded in Mine-Imator

- Update image button                                       : Update existing .png file(s) that already loaded in Mine- Imator but after editing or changing terrain (Refresh path to the terrain)

- Export image button                                        : Export the skin showed into .png files.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now just for the Project Properties, updates will be soon.

If this help, give some positive reps for me, please? 

(Note: Remember this is for beginners who don't really understand.)

Edited by MonsterIosHotel