Some good starting points to find score/music for your animations.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I know I have a topic about finding resources, but sometimes I cannot keep up. I have to find websites for them, and when I run out of options, I try these:

I like to search up hour long music mixes of 'epic' and 'awesome' music on Youtube. From there I look into the description of the tracks I have enjoyed and download them from the original sources.

Try here as a good starting base, then from there go to the related tabs for even more music. Trust me you won't be disappointed, only overwhelmed.

Other places I like are from other youtubers. The common one being Slamacow Creations. He's got some good starting points too as well. Always know your options.

And in closing, always just google it. You can find some good results upon google, and if need be, use the filters too. Be sure to use 'Royalty Free' so credit does not have to be provided, but it's always nice to do it for others looking for the music themselves.