Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I don't spam Mine-Imator forums, i'll just post every new wallpaper I make here.

First two topics:

Now to reveal the hidden character I've been hiding:

KVeilZr.jpg

Herobrine version:

p6isAYn.png

Will be posting a new wallpaper when I make one, so stay tuned.

Bad Craft

wDJoXlI.pngWould you bear the burden of creating a weapon knowing what it will cause?

I used Ironstan's rig for this one. Thanks a bunch bud! However it causes lines I have to continually fix again and again.

Edited by TheKillerMan

Nice effects on your images. Gives them a really movie-like dramatic feel. Though I do feel you may have overdone it a touch here and there - especially on the initial two images. Whilst the glare really emphasises the drama of the piece, it's to such an extent it leaves everything looking kinda blurry. Might be nice to tone it down jus a touch - find a nice balance.

I try to keep the blurs down as much as possible, but it seems a little hard to do that. It was because I used focus blur on the two causing the blur to be a little odd. The focus was on the characters so they would seem to compliment the backdrop. I'll try to keep things more sharp next time though.  ;)