Animatics Gun Schematics

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guys here is a Topic about Gun Schematics!

On this topic we will update it every time we create a new gun,

we will also have our Youtube channel link if you want to check it out!!

Plus our website if you would like to donate which helps us a lot or find out more about

us, also we have a facebook page if want to communicate that way instead.

Thank you for comments and I will try to correct that soon now there is a new gun schematic coming out in a few minutes it is called the Glock and I am uploading it to Youtube now!

http://youtu.be/HaFmpcTj21w

And what is with the emunator thing or poster?

Edited by Animatics

Very interesting stuff I'm seeing here. You need some custom textures though. That will make the weapons look tons better when used as a rig. By the way, do they have any moving parts?

Also pack the magazines with the weapon made, there's no point in separating the two which just causes clutter in the end of it all.

Also don't make the weapons with wool unless using black wool for optimization. The reason for that is because you can pull off more detail with slabs and stairs and the weapon will just look more fitting and believable.

Just my two cents.

On some guns we have moving parts and we do use slabs and stairs, we don't like to use different textures in our guns because to us it looks to simple and not very interesting but thanks for the help anyway :)

Edited by Animatics