Uploading different shapes.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Mineimator is the EASIEST animator ever. I just wish I could work with other things than blocks, like, something from Blender.

Because, I can't use Blender, but I can make models on this software I use (SivModeler), and maybe if this suggestion is taken (or maybe another software after Mine-Imator?) is made, then I think I would score more Subscribers on yotuube!

But... I guess this isn't anything to do with Mine-Imator/Minecraft.

But it could be used for other minecraft animations, where the 'Custom Mobs' could start out?

Ayhay hes not suggesting a Mob Maker but Different Shapes Like Spheres, Pyramids Etc. Dont Skim Read

I don't skim read. Don't underestimate the power of usability. Are you going to ask David to make a shape maker as well? How about separate block maker. No.

Be smart, and just make the shape, triangle, square whatever and export it as your model <_<

Don't assume I don't know what I'm on about.

Don't assume I don't know what I'm on about.

Then again I wonder if these could be used to be exported as .jar :o

I used Mod Creator/Editor as an example, but I'm not talking about Mob Editor as a suggestion. I used it as an example.

Re-read it, carefully this time :P

Also, I'm talking about a new software, not to do with blocks.

Well, not a new software as such, more of a like, extension to Mine-Imator letting you use different models.

Sure it would maybe knock it off track, but it would be a big step of achieving the Mob Editor suggestion all-together, if you could, infact, create any model!

I used Mod Creator/Editor as an example, but I'm not talking about Mob Editor as a suggestion. I used it as an example.

Re-read it, carefully this time :P

Also, I'm talking about a new software, not to do with blocks.

Well, not a new software as such, more of a like, extension to Mine-Imator letting you use different models.

Sure it would maybe knock it off track, but it would be a big step of achieving the Mob Editor suggestion all-together, if you could, infact, create any model!

And if 'Blocks' could just be make any shape. I mean, if I want to create a triangle monster...

Just read this topic and read David's reply. - I mean just use that to create models, no?

That isn't a download yet though, it's not even been created though.

Maybe in the future, but that is what this topic is all about

That isn't a download yet though, it's not even been created though.

Maybe in the future, but that is what this topic is all about

Exactly what I mean. David has likely planned the Mob editor/creator to be compatible as a Model editor for customized blocks and models.

Shape creator? Pfft.

Who needs that.

-snip image of a pyramid snipsnap-

That could take up more space in mine-imator than one rig from the Model Creator. After all, there is a reason why my weapons cause large chunks of lag: Too many moving parts; they are essential however. I mean who wants a pump shotgun that doesn't look like it's being pumped?

Believe me, 1 rig created now will always make mine-imator lag than if we had a model creator.

That could take up more space in mine-imator than one rig from the Model Creator. After all, there is a reason why my weapons cause large chunks of lag: Too many moving parts; they are essential however. I mean who wants a pump shotgun that doesn't look like it's being pumped?

Believe me, 1 rig created now will always make mine-imator lag than if we had a model creator.

I know it would.

I was just trying to add a small pun to this topic, but it didn't seem to go through well.