Costumes (Custom Items/Skins/Rigs) - Taking Requests and stuff

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

can you make me a better shades with a cool sniper and a awesome sword like blue and  black kind of sword and can you put a 3d rose in his mouth :D

and last but not least katana sword  and pls use Zuexs Rig :) I have a small knife a openable backpack(Color Black)

Awesome Guns and a 2 sword sheaths and rigged up :)

Skin Here ------->http://i.imgur.com/MRQ2Bf0.png

Edited by Marixe0916

Can you make mine?

You already have my skin.

These are things i please you to do:
-3D Bandana

-3D Bandana on body

-Chain on body

-3D Openable backpack

-3D Leg protectors

-3D Belt

And please no Hi-tech ****.

That is it (MAKE IT ONLY IF YOU HAVE TIME)

Edited by NyancraftG

Can you please do my character, can it have an:
-3D Backpack
-Surgical Mask (the masks you'd use to prevent dust from getting into your nose/mouth)
-Icepick (like this: petzl_aztar_M.jpg)

Thanks for your time, and I almost forgot.

Here's my skin: zeYqGwb.png

Edited by Aronan

Can you please do my character, can it have an:

-3D Backpack

-Surgical Mask (the masks you'd use to prevent dust from getting into your nose/mouth)

-Icepick (like this: petzl_aztar_M.jpg)

Thanks for your time, and I almost forgot.

Here's my skin: Aronan.png

Molly.

Yeah, do you mind if I re-use the ice pick that I made for Them Bones? He wanted one too, I think it was the same inspiration.

Hey dude, I've got quite the list of things I would like you to make. And as I said it might be a lot so I fully understand if you don't want to do it, but please atleast tell me so if that's the case. And I'm not going to send you a skin because i dont know what skin I want to use, so just use a steve skin or whatever.

Anyways I would like a SWAT character, the colors should be black/dark grey and white, kinda. Black for almost everything and white for stuff like text and other small details. So here's the list, and please everything in 3D:

• A bulletproof vest with the text "S.W.A.T." in white on the back and a smaller kind of "patch" that stands out a bit in front that says "Police" also in white text, and please make sure you have room for other stuff on teh vest too.
  • Pouches and little bags on the vest for grenades, pepper spray etc.
  • A helmet with "ears" that stand out like on real helmets like these ones.
  • Kind of "ski goggles" on the helmet with the strap on the outside.
  • A little mic coming out of the inside left earpiece of the helmet.
  • A leg holster on the right leg containing a gun, or atleast what looks like a gun (doesnt need to be functional)
  • A holster on the left side of the belly containing a taser, this i would like to have functional, the handle of the taser facing the right hand side of the officer. Kind of like this, the fourth one is probably the best exapmle, but reversed and a little bit more to the side. or the first one but lower.
  • Kneepads
  • CS gas grenades that go in and out of the pouches on teh vest.
  • A strap attached to the primary weapon (MP5 ish weapon) so you can let it hang incase you need your taser.

And thats it, xD, sorry for the huge list and as I said its ok if you cant do it :)

Thanks in advance :D

Edited by megakillen13

Are you full??? Can you please make my skin :) ? with a white and orange openable backpack, a sword, a TNT double axe, a small shoulder cannon (if you can :P ) and anything else that takes your fancy. I think you might be full, but just so you know. so please may you do this when you can??? thanks xD The shoulder cannon have yellowy/grey.