Pokecube Schematics and Skins needed!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys!

So for my next Pokecube ANimations, I'm going to need someone to make some schematics like one for Prof. oak's Lab and Pewter City, Pewter Gym etc.

If you make it please post a download link or PM it to me

I'm also going to need someone to make skins for Gym Leaders and Trainers like: Brock, Misty, Team Rocket, Random Trainers etc.

If you make it please post a download link or PM it to me

Even if you make just one, it will be greatly appreciated (and you will get credit)

This is what i made the Builders category for on the team request topic.

Yeah we do need some builders.

Oh and i think (not positive) that Blockmaster is working on the Kanto Gym leaders.

ok thts good.....but i rlly cant do my next pokecubes animation because it will be about pewter city and probably the gym too.....

Masked Stranger: Hmm... looks like ya need a builder for this. Tell ya what, I'll do it. Tell me what gen ya want it, and how accurate the buildin's should be. Don't expect it right away, but I'll build it, 1:1 scale, for yer needs. Both the city, and the gym insides, an' ah aim ta please, so if ya don't like somethin', tell me. Oh, and ah am an experienced builder, quality in everythin' ah create. May be a big save file though... can also retexture the landscape to colors that fit the game if ya want, just tell me.

I could build you a pokemon center if you want?

sure that would be great!

i can make skins and items

if you need something tell me otherwise i wont do it

I need a skin for random trainers like youngsters and stuff...and also a skin for brock. 

THX!

Masked Stranger: Hmm... looks like ya need a builder for this. Tell ya what, I'll do it. Tell me what gen ya want it, and how accurate the buildin's should be. Don't expect it right away, but I'll build it, 1:1 scale, for yer needs. Both the city, and the gym insides, an' ah aim ta please, so if ya don't like somethin', tell me. Oh, and ah am an experienced builder, quality in everythin' ah create. May be a big save file though... can also retexture the landscape to colors that fit the game if ya want, just tell me.

im gonna need a schematic for pewter city for now please! only pewter right now.

THX!!!!