Mine-Imator Story Mode (not sponsored)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Update: sooooo today, kevin as in chaos kevin got a little intense...... and i bet if he sees tjis hes gunna get mad or somethin (just sayin)

So as i was sayin we kinda lost 3 or 4 members because of kevin being..... intense. so we have a place for animator an other one for voice acting, and one as builder.

Thank you

~GG

I might be interested in being a co-writer but I'd need to know more about the project. I don't have a skype anymore btw, also you might run into copywrite issues.

Actually on second thought I just noticed this "If I get to use my normal profanities (Called by some "extreme" and "very excessive"), then count me in as a voice actor" So nevermind.

Edited by Amethyst_Dragon

I can join as a rigger, animator, or voice actor. My Skype name is HWolfGaming and I'll be free almost 24/7 for the next week. Personally, minecraft story mode seems a bit sloppy animation wise and we can probably do much better in that aspect. Idk about the voices and story tho!

Edited by CatOnCaffeine
spelling error

On 12/11/2015 at 3:46 PM, Alex2806 said:

Do you need one more co-writer?

why not?

On 12/3/2015 at 4:03 PM, RonProductions said:

1.Job i want is animator or voice actor or editor (3 years of edit :P)

2.name Ron

3.skype sweet.water23

aMODZN?

On 12/9/2015 at 11:58 AM, Kamau said:

I Would like to be the person that's makes animated skits

I dont have a skype tho...

i'll contact u trhough the forums