Ill rig whatever you want!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

If this is still open, would it be possible to make a simple player rig? All I want is elbows, knees, eyes and a mouth* and ideally I would be able to place my own skin on it.

*Nothing too crazy or anything, just a simple mouth that opens and closes. I feel they should be much like the rigs in this video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_XmkGS-H4M . Remember, all I want is a simple, customizable rig, if possible. 

Thank you in advance.

If this is still open, would it be possible to make a simple player rig? All I want is elbows, knees, eyes and a mouth* and ideally I would be able to place my own skin on it.

*Nothing too crazy or anything, just a simple mouth that opens and closes. I feel they should be much like the rigs in this video:

Remember, all I want is a simple, customizable rig, if possible. 

Thank you in advance.

Please could you make rwbys scythe off well rwby thank you

This was made on December 2, I seriously don't think this is open anymore

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

If you can, can you make my skin have working fingers and complete facial movement, If you can that would be awesome  :)  :)  :)

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I understand if u cant, but could u rig either a TARDIS (12th drs exterior plz) or a springtrap/fad (if not springtrap, plz broken Clyde) animatronic. I'm not saying MAKE IT NOW OR YOU'LL BE A BAD PERSON, I dont mind how long this takes because I can see you have about 1000 other rigs to do. so I dont mind if it turns out to be made in like 5 months or something. thanks! :D and if u cant, dont make it super detailed like the pros do, but if u can, yes plz. :D  :D

Can I have an animatronic of this skin?

QGIULW8.png

If possible can you add a windup key to his back and make it Francisco Pizzaro-like? IF POSSIBLE

*sigh* It's such a shame that I can't report you for necro-posting. Also, read what this guy said:

i've honestly kinda abandoned this thread, so im gonna close it.