General help

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I'm making a new animation after a few months not working with mineimator. And I wanted a good animation to come back with. So I have three questions, so far.....

1) I need to add voice to this animation. I added sounds to my other animation and it worked out well but for this one I need voices overlaping each other. I don't think it will work well with movie maker are there any FREE video editing programs that are good so I can put voice at the right time and such.

2)Voicing brings me on to my second question: Have you got any tips on how to make the lips of characters move so they look like they are talking. Any tips are welcome.

3)My third and final question so far: Moving blocks sometimes I just leave items lying somewhere and later on in the animation I move it. When I move it and play the animation it will move slowly before I want it to move. Just so it will be in place when the frame that it moves comes. This my seem like a stupid question to some but I have tried like putting a frame of the same position as it last was right before moving it I can't rememeber that working well.

Edited by Bruce_Wiseman

3 answers to this question

1. Best you can probably is to render your animation and then look at the video and record your voice and add it with Windows Movie Maker on the video.
2. What i did for my C4D animation was: get a mirror close to your computer and talk/speak what you have on the animation, when you say a word, try to look at your face and remake it in the animation. It worked for me.
3. Probably i don't understand what you said, but or you want to make instant moving for a item/block/character or you have in your timeline a keyframe before your keyframe that move the item/block/character where you wanted to move, just delete the keyframe before it.

if you dont want something to move yet put a key frame in front of the one where you want it to move. if that makes any sense.

make sure that it stays where you want it until your ready to move it.

its kind of hard to explain... i might make a video on it.