I'm looking for animators with good quality animations to join the team. ( $30-60 per minute)

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE QUALITY ANIMATIONS AND WANT TO EARN MONEY FROM THIS? YOU TO ME

We are looking for people with good experience in animation creation to join our creative team.

Payment to crypto wallet: $30-$60 per minute of animation, depending on the quality of the work.

I will give you the models after the test task within 30 seconds.

Animations of 3 minutes are needed every day.

Feedback - lukipiv.music@gmail.com

Edited by lukipiv

Being payed from 30$ to 60$ with cryptocurrencies per minute of animation made based on an opinion, and adding to that the task of making 3 minutes of animation per days ?

Well, that's just a dream, when I work on a basic animation with quality in mind, it takes me a day to make just 20s and it's a REALLY BASIC animation (someone sitting at a campfire) with a SIMPLE SOUND environment (fire, wind and 3 gunshots) and without counting the preparations (scenarios, dialogues, storyboarding, accessories, sceneries and other).

So, if we base this on my experience, for 3 minutes of SIMPLE quality animation, you would need at least a team of 9 animators (without counting modeler, artist, SFX creator, film editor, etc), and I don't think 9 peoples would like to work for a pay ranging from 3$ to 6$ per DAY (and maybe even less since there could be other peoples employed in the team).

Adding to that, cryptocurrencies are not stables as well as becoming less and less profitable, this salary could even go lower.

On 4/24/2024 at 3:15 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

Being payed from 30$ to 60$ with cryptocurrencies per minute of animation made based on an opinion, and adding to that the task of making 3 minutes of animation per days ?

Well, that's just a dream, when I work on a basic animation with quality in mind, it takes me a day to make just 20s and it's a REALLY BASIC animation (someone sitting at a campfire) with a SIMPLE SOUND environment (fire, wind and 3 gunshots) and without counting the preparations (scenarios, dialogues, storyboarding, accessories, sceneries and other).

So, if we base this on my experience, for 3 minutes of SIMPLE quality animation, you would need at least a team of 9 animators (without counting modeler, artist, SFX creator, film editor, etc), and I don't think 9 peoples would like to work for a pay ranging from 3$ to 6$ per DAY (and maybe even less since there could be other peoples employed in the team).

Adding to that, cryptocurrencies are not stables as well as becoming less and less profitable, this salary could even go lower.

True! And if you want someone to make a 30 second animation every day, try asking this guy

Spoiler

28DSun5.jpeg

On 4/24/2024 at 11:25 PM, Pickyduck14 said:

True! And if you want someone to make a 30 second animation every day, try asking this guy

Well, with my current job in retail, it's not possible for me, and I have a better pay with my current job.

X)