Jessica ~ Reverse 1999 ~ Minecraft Skins (NO FACE, AND ONE WITH FACE)

I made a minecraft skin of Jessica, from Reverse 1999, Nightmare at Green Lake event, except she has legs, but you could just turn the opacity down on the legs and put her on a decapitated deer, but that's just what I did.

I got two versions, no face, for mine-imator use that you can just slap a face rig on, and one with a face, for use in normal minecraft and other stuff.

Non Face:

0bVSYy8.png

Face:

4k22SQ1.png

It has a lot of texturing and, if you have a rig with auto extrude, you can see the wrinkles in the clothing very well, and the texturing looks pretty decent.

I personally think it looks best with this female player model, made by @Kwazedilla, which you can find here: LINK

And here of course, is the skins,

No face: https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/22251037/jessica--reverse-1999-/

Face: https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/22252517/jessica--reverse-1999---with-face-/

Hope you all can use this! Feel free to use this in whatever, animations, renders, posts, anything is fine. Crediting isn't required, but it would be really appreciated, and DO NOT claim as your own. 

This is my first real fully original minecraft skin, so I really hope you all like it. If you like what I've made, please leave an upvote, but if you don't, leave a downvote and tell me how I can improve in the future. Thanks!

Edited by MysteryTrio
Added face version.

is it just me or does her clothes look like Jesus- this is why she doesn't have legs..

Man- I only posted this 30 minutes ago and I'm already trashing myself-

Edited by MysteryTrio