Scenery semi-transparent blocks disappear behind other semi-transparent blocks in scenery

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hello. I was making a Minecraft animation. Everything worked well until I realized that the water in my scenery disappears behind the stained glass panes that ate also in the scenery. I looked the problem up on the internet, but it gave me something with the Render depth that wouldn't work at all because I can't edit individual blocks from the scenery. Can somebody tell me how can I fix that?9pultU8.pngwuXtecp.png

12 answers to this question

On 10/24/2023 at 5:40 PM, happy_alexro said:

I have Mine-imator 2.0, but I don't know where to find the filter.

On the world importer, click on the "cogwheel" and activate "Enable block filter" and you'll have a menu to do this.

You can choose between "remove" and "keep" the list you created.

I have an idea. So far I've made a lot of progress and I had an idea where I'd select 2 maps: the world without glass panes, and the one with glass panes, but that means I'd have to restart making the animation (if I can't manage to position the new scene exactly where I want it to be). I'll make a backup and try this solution.

On 10/25/2023 at 9:08 PM, happy_alexro said:

I can't because it contains all the other glasspanes from other windows in the house

I don't know what to do. Maybe you can fill the gaps by spawning one from the same block.