Stevepocalypse - Calling All Voice Actors!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

UPDATE: I have no idea what some of you guys sound like, so here's what I'll do.

Record a video or audio clip of yourself saying the following lines in 3 different tones: Scared, Angry, and Confused.

Say this line: "What the heck is that thing?"

Try inflection on the "is", "heck", and "that".

When you're done, send it to me in a private message. Or post it here if you want.

Edited by Stevepocalyptic

WAIT! ill do zombies blazes and withers... thats all else

Dude, there are no zombie/blaze/wither parts in Stevepocalypse. 

The only mob-related parts are Dr. Ender and Notch's genetically engineered super-mobs, which will use sounds from Minecraft with subtitles.

I'd like to sign my friend up to be added to the show.  His username is stephen7024.  Here's his skin: stephen7024.png

He'll want to be the talkative type.  I'll voice him for him, since he has no idea how to.

Edited by Noah T

Hello, I would like to be in the series, so here's my skin:

http://www.minecraft...skin/Aronan.png

If my character's gonna be in it, can you please have it scale 0.700 and have my character good at Hand to Hand combat (unless the Steve Virus infects by touch, if it does infect by contact. I'll use a pistol instead.)

(And for sounds, Can you have it the voice of Clementine from the Walking Dead game?)

Thanks for your time. ;)

Edited by Aronan

Hello, I would like to be in the series, so here's my skin:

http://www.minecraft...skin/Aronan.png

If my character's gonna be in it, can you please have it scale 0.700 and have my character good at Hand to Hand combat (unless the Steve Virus infects by touch, if it does infect by contact. I'll use a pistol instead.)

(And for sounds, Can you have it the voice of Clementine from the Walking Dead game?)

Thanks for your time. ;)

this is not the correct post

UPDATE: I need someone to make both a "Yeah!" sound and a screaming sound. Spoiler: This character dies. Your own character won't be affected at all, but this particular casualty has some background. If you're doing these lines, I won't ask for anything else for the dying character (not you). 

So, yeah, anyone can send me these lines, preferably in .mp3 or .wav format.

kthxbai.

I'd like to volunteer to voice act, though have no preference on character. If anyone else finds me suitable for their character and is incapable of voicing their own, or if there's just any character currently unvoiced, I'd be most willing to voice for them. So, er, yeah, I'll make the requested lines audio public in case anyone else would find me preferable for their character or if you yourself have anything you'd prefer me be. Audio is attached to the following video;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5NxnyE6Ao

Edit:

Oh, also, another couple of things worthy of note before I forget! I'm relatively okay at putting voices on for different character, as well as being able to use some alright voice modification if you need any of that sort of thing for a character.

Edited by Dregan