Cassie | Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Render (3K Rez) | Fox Miner Creation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

w8uEsuq.png

Now the one character that nobody could have missed, and yet we only saw once in the game... at the Beginning...

Why does Gregory always play around these places, they are blocked for a reason... I guess he will never learn... though its a new one that he needs help... never had that one before... but there is always a first! He did really love this place... but he always was alone... well sometimes he came up to me when I was here too, but after that he was gone, and nobody from the other kids new him either... What did he do all the time...

What happened to this place anyways? Many say that a earthquake was the cause, but I can't remember there being one in the news... Or at least my dad didn't let me know, because he usually tells me all the news... Well I guess its time to find Gregory...

Cassie was a hard one, not gonna lie, because the in game design looked like some big cheeked grandma... I did manage at the end... tho damn...

But incase some want to see a better version of Cassies Model (Blender)

This guy named Jams made a really sick Job!

Spoiler

ANYWAYS, stay tuned! There is still a lot to come!

Also The map I used, is from CuppaTeaExe
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqh4zbarMilTDz2YefeRLtw

Five Nights at Freddy's Security Breach Ruin Minecraft Renders

1.png          Previous.png                                                                                                           Next.png          last.png

Edited by Fox Miner
Latest: Mini Music Man