F.N.A.F 3 map {I will give download link later}

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

UPDATED Soo guys i have done the Fnaf 3 map but the problem is.... I have only made the props in the office cause idk what props are used for the other rooms... Please help me if you guys want the rig.. i didn't find any anything in google nor YouTube about the props.. please HELP...

Here it is:

Some more

Edited by Devhiebrine

On 8/6/2023 at 6:29 PM, Devhiebrine said:

UPDATED Soo guys i have done the Fnaf 3 map but the problem is.... I have only made the props in the office cause idk what props are used for the other rooms... Please help me if you guys want the rig.. i didn't find any anything in google nor YouTube about the props.. please HELP...

Here it is:

Some more

What do you mean by props? And if you need reference, just start up the game on first night and look through the cams

On 8/7/2023 at 1:40 AM, Fox Miner said:

What do you mean by props? And if you need reference, just start up the game on first night and look through the cams

I don't got the actual game though but don't worry anymore I got it now. but there is a problem. whenever I export the rig , the FNAF 3 map doesn't show up but all the things other then the map shows up. I don't understand it why is it even happening? could you please 😣 help me?

Edited by Devhiebrine

On 8/7/2023 at 3:03 PM, Devhiebrine said:

I don't got the actual game though but don't worry anymore I got it now. but there is a problem. whenever I export the rig , the FNAF 3 map doesn't show up but all the things other then the map shows up. I don't understand it why is it even happening? could you please 😣 help me?

If I am correct, its because of the new Map importing system... Idk... like how export? you select the object and then like in the timeline press that export button?

On 8/7/2023 at 9:02 PM, Fox Miner said:

If I am correct, its because of the new Map importing system... Idk... like how export? you select the object and then like in the timeline press that export button?

I know how to export an object but whenever i import it into a different project it just doesn't shows up.. and i realized that Mineimator doesn't even save the map in the files I exported the rig. I think thats why it didn't shows up but what can I do to fix this?...... I'm sorry that I'm asking for you help. I'm just a beginner

Edited by Devhiebrine

On 8/7/2023 at 6:48 PM, Devhiebrine said:

I know how to export an object but whenever i import it into a different project it just doesn't shows up.. and i realized that Mineimator doesn't even save the map in the files I exported the rig. I think thats why it didn't shows up but what can I do to fix this?...... I'm sorry that I'm asking for you help. I'm just a beginner

Its fine to ask, thats the best way to learn

My method would be to go into the Project files where you have the map, and then copy the map file to where you exported the rig, idk if it will work, but it should in theory

On 8/8/2023 at 12:25 AM, Fox Miner said:

Its fine to ask, thats the best way to learn

My method would be to go into the Project files where you have the map, and then copy the map file to where you exported the rig, idk if it will work, but it should in theory

still no luck... guess im a fricking loser. i tried to make a rig and made it public but there's nothing i can do now ;(

Edited by Devhiebrine

On 8/7/2023 at 9:29 PM, Devhiebrine said:

still no luck... guess im a fricking loser. i tried to make a rig and made it public but there's nothing i can do now ;(

You're not a loser, heck just yesterday I had the worst day, because I was too dumb to make a model, but at the end it turned out good.

You got Discord? I wanna try to help you as much as I can

On 8/8/2023 at 12:11 PM, Fox Miner said:

You're not a loser, heck just yesterday I had the worst day, because I was too dumb to make a model, but at the end it turned out good.

You got Discord? I wanna try to help you as much as I can

Yeah i got discord and if you want you can join my server ( if you don't wanna its okay i don't mind) the link is at the "about me" page in my YouTube channel btw Thank you very very much for helping 

Edited by Devhiebrine