Minecraft Endventures Episode 3 Remake: Remastered/Enhanced (Revisiting Old Work)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Revisited some old work of mine which you can find the original here.

This has also shown me that it's really frustrating editing your old work when you had a completely different work flow and rougher animation style back then. Since the old episode 3 remake had like no overlap between characters and used tons of ease in and ease out transitions that just look bad. And I don't believe I could even replace all those transitions due to how time consuming it would be. Though I hope you like what I tried to improve.

AMAZING ANIMATION!

Spoiler

I like the scenery, story, world, charackters very well. However I don't think the enderman will stand a chance if they don't get wappons, armour up or use their teleportain and speed better. What about an alliance between difrent monsters, like enderman, skeleton and zombies?

On 8/1/2023 at 4:52 PM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

AMAZING ANIMATION!

Hide contents

I like the scenery, story, world, charackters very well. However I don't think the enderman will stand a chance if they don't get wappons, armour up or use their teleportain and speed better. What about an alliance between difrent monsters, like enderman, skeleton and zombies?

Do note that this isn't called a remake for nothing. It is based off Willcraft's Endventures series, so I'm using the same narrative as that one and generally not changing too much unless it's improving dialogue and general story beats. 

This is Willcraft's original episode 3 of Endventures, made all the way back in 2012 

Edited by Turbulated

On 8/1/2023 at 11:40 PM, Turbulated said:

Do note that this isn't called a remake for nothing. It is based off Willcraft's Endventures series, so I'm using the same narrative as that one and generally not changing too much unless it's improving dialogue and general story beats. 

This is Willcraft's original episode 3 of Endventures, made all the way back in 2012 

I like it, it was only a thought to make the enderman more challenging, but it is really great how it is, just make it how you want it. Sorry if this camed rude, it wasn't meant rude from me.