My characters lore

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, I'm working on my characters lore, you guys maybe don't know, but I have 4 characters, I won't tell the names or the look, I'm just going to give you guys a hint about their backstories.

Note: All the hints may not be connected with the final story, it could be because I just change my mind, or maybe I just so bad at making hints XD

HHyCPCK.png

1. Outside looks really beautiful...

OqnHYcy.png

2. Laughs for me!

5ho6Xw8.png

3. Mom? Dad? Where are you?

SDK9jLV.png

4. Soviet must have done something terrible to that plant...

Edited by Iani

On 7/11/2023 at 4:09 PM, Iani said:

So, I'm working on my characters lore, you guys maybe don't know, but I have 4 characters, I won't tell the names or the look, I'm just going to give you guys a hint about their backstories.

Note: All the hints may not be connected with the final story, it could be because I just change my mind, or maybe I just so bad at making hints XD

HHyCPCK.png

1. Outside looks really beautiful...

OqnHYcy.png

2. Laughs for me!

5ho6Xw8.png

3. Mom? Dad? Where are you?

SDK9jLV.png

4. Soviet must have done something terrible to that plant...

Harnessing the expertise of help with nursing essay was a game-changer in my academic journey. Struggling with a complex nursing essay, their assistance proved invaluable. Their writers not only comprehended the subject intricacies but also helped me structure and articulate my thoughts effectively. The result? A meticulously crafted essay that exceeded expectations. Collaborating with such skilled individuals bolstered my confidence and propelled my grades to new heights. This success story highlights the transformative impact of seeking help, affirming that with the right support, academic challenges can be conquered, and academic excellence achieved.

I wanna to see the final resulf of your work

Edited by berlin