SWARMED Out Now!! (Comic Book)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello there fellow animators and forumers. Today I'd like to finally release the complete first chapter to my Zombie Apocalyptic thriller comic book. This will truly be a great experience for me and anyone who decides to read and follow along its been a dream to tell a complete story with and expansive world, suspense, thriller, character development, mystery and so on. Be warned it's not silly and fun although offers comedic relief at times. I'm attempting to tell an intricate, serious in depth thriller riddled with clues and hints and I know this is Minecraft but they say work with what you got. Chapter 2 already in the works and is already so much better!

Anyways here are the first 7 pages of 32 for you guys to read and the rest of the chapter can be found on my blog created for this comic book.

Comic Book Blog Site: https://seedeadproductions.wixsite.com/swarmed (Mobile Friendly)

Pages 1-7:

Spoiler

Page-001.png

Spoiler

Page-002.png

Spoiler

Page-003.png

Spoiler

Page-004.png

Spoiler

Page-005.png

Spoiler

Page-006.png

Spoiler

Page-007.png

First: Amazing!

Spoiler

Second: Why do I have the feeling someone gets introuble soon?

Spoiler

Third: And I also have the feeling the guy in the last picture is soon death/undeath.

Spoiler

After reading chapter one full:

I hope they find a real doctor and not a zobie one, but we will see I guess?

Edited by rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr

On 7/10/2023 at 1:54 AM, rofrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

First: Amazing!

Reveal hidden contents

Second: Why do I have the feeling someone gets introuble soon?

Reveal hidden contents

Third: And I also have the feeling the guy in the last picture is soon death/undeath.

Reveal hidden contents

After reading chapter one full:

I hope they find a real doctor and not a zobie one, but we will see I guess?

Glad you enjoyed it, and trust me there will be a Doctor 😈