Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

After working for a while, and leaking a lot on Mine-imator discord, It's finally done, I present to all of you...

s71BWNL.png

Invention project part 1

The inventions as a weapons. (This is 40% not inspired by create mod)

This rigpack contain:

4 melee weapons such as:

-Piston hammer

-Plasma saber

-Scyxe(A combination of scythe and ax)

-Tesla spear

Weapon showcase

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Piston hammer

Qkvb1sP.gif

A hammer, Combined with machine, Cool right? Right?...

Anyway, If the front or back sides of the hammer hit with a touchable object, it willl get pushed and the spikes inside of the hammer will appear and stabs the object.

Spoiler

Plasma saber

Lw9iU87.gif

You're stupid if you don't know how to even use this, Seriously...

You can make the gear move linear or instant like me.

Spoiler

Scyxe

BvHPLjT.gif

Scyxe, The combination of scythe and axe, The idea is from one of my friend thank you for him.

To transform it into an axe, You have to rotate the upper gear X to 90 first, Then the lower gear X to 90 also, And then you rotate the join X to -90, Don't ask me why, I don't know either...

Spoiler

Tesla spear

DAhKoMj.png

No need to do some animation idle with it, Just put it into your arms or wrists or palms folder, And then use it, No detailed intruction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I think that's it, thank you for giving your time to look at this post, Here's the download link, See you next time.

Edited by Iani