No IK on my .mimodel [RESOLVED]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

As you can read in the title, none of my .mimodel (made in the 1.1.4 version) have the "IK" in the constraint option.

Does someone know the reason of this ? (I guess it's just because Modelbench 1.1.5 didn't follow the MI 2.0.0 but I can be wrong)

And at the same time, is there a way to remedy to it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Edited by Aisu Uchibi
problem resolved

1 answer to this question

On 5/30/2023 at 4:27 PM, Aisu Uchibi said:

As you can read in the title, none of my .mimodel (made in the 1.1.4 version) have the "IK" in the constraint option.

Does someone know the reason of this ? (I guess it's just because Modelbench 1.1.5 didn't follow the MI 2.0.0 but I can be wrong)

And at the same time, is there a way to remedy to it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Just found out how to remedy to this problem.

If some of you encounter this problem, you'll need to open your model in Modelbenc 1.1.5, go to the "bend" section of your bending element (only if 1 X bending axis) and add "6" to all of the arms and legs oh the joint end for the base model (Steve or Alex).

For a model with a custom bend joint offset, I may have found a formule (still needs some more crash tests) but basically, according to my tests on my models, it would look like this :

- For the arms :

joint offset : -x

joint end : x+2

- For the legs :

joint offset : -x

joint end : x

I hope it will help some of you in the future.