steve rig from "get crafty" remade in mine-imator!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Im good at spotting differences

the original get "get crafty" rig has thicker eyebrows than yours 

and around the mouth that beard like thing has only one color not like your version that has  3 ( i think)

its still epic

doe

Edited by Sky Runner Clyde

and around the mouth that beard like thing has only one color not like your version that has  3 ( i think)

its still epic

doe

:D +1

its still epic

doe

i know. and its less brown too. plus, there are teeth, just you can't see em in the picture for some reason.

its still epic

doe

no one has made a rig in mine-imator that has a nose (i think). and it wasn't a beard. -_-

Edited by crafted spider

This rig has no teeth. There! Nobody seemed to notice that. :rolleyes: that's the big diffidence and there is no mouth inside.

And get crafty's steve has deeper part's where the eyes are. But that's just nit picking.

I think we can call this a not perfect remake. That's saying that this a bad rig! ;)

I think that's plenty from me. Lol

Well,hes more hated than me !! But...I'm 8 years old too..

wow

I think you need to learn some stuff. If you don't want no -1s,STOP POSTING HATE COMMENTS!

If your gonna keep on posting hate comments,then leave.

i don't wan't to leave :(

This rig has no teeth. There! Nobody seemed to notice that. :rolleyes: that's the big diffidence and there is no mouth inside.

And get crafty's steve has deeper part's where the eyes are. But that's just nit picking.

I think we can call this a not perfect remake. That's saying that this a bad rig! ;)

I think that's plenty from me. Lol

*clap* *clap* So true