Help With Schematic Files

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hi there,

I am having problems with .schematic files. In order to upload a schematic file to Mine-Imator, the file needs to be .schematic/.nbt/.blocks, but when I use WorldEdit to generate the file, its a .schem file. I need help with converting that into one of those files above. I 've used a website to convert .schem to .schematic files, but that doesn't seem to work. 

I also need to find where the LOG in Mine-Imator is, can't seem to find it. 

How do you convert .schem files to .schematics files? And don't make Mine-Imator say: "Could not read the schematic file. See the log for details." Like, where is the log?

I spent lots of time making the world and wanting to upload it into Mine-Imator, wish you guys could help 😆

7 answers to this question

On 3/3/2023 at 11:34 AM, 1KittyOrange1 said:

Hi there,

I am having problems with .schematic files. In order to upload a schematic file to Mine-Imator, the file needs to be .schematic/.nbt/.blocks, but when I use WorldEdit to generate the file, its a .schem file. I need help with converting that into one of those files above. I 've used a website to convert .schem to .schematic files, but that doesn't seem to work. 

I also need to find where the LOG in Mine-Imator is, can't seem to find it. 

How do you convert .schem files to .schematics files? And don't make Mine-Imator say: "Could not read the schematic file. See the log for details." Like, where is the log?

I spent lots of time making the world and wanting to upload it into Mine-Imator, wish you guys could help 😆

I don't think you need WorldEdit for that, you can import worlds directly into mineimator

On 3/4/2023 at 1:16 AM, Entibrine303 said:

When you open the workbench, there's a "scenery" or "world" option. There, you can open the drop-down menu and click "import from world". DM me if you have any other questions.

hiya, I'm having similar difficulties to the OP but I cannot import a world, they are just too big, and i run out of memory.

also, I, too cannot find where the Logs files are kept, and i didn't see that addressed here?

On 6/26/2023 at 7:46 PM, alien_sunset said:

hiya, I'm having similar difficulties to the OP but I cannot import a world, they are just too big, and i run out of memory.

also, I, too cannot find where the Logs files are kept, and i didn't see that addressed here?

Well, if a worlds too big for your PC to import into MI, you either have to get more ram or to import a smaller bit of the world.

And the log isn't needed for importing worlds, it's just in case it crashes and you don't know why, but, your program crashed because the world you were trying to import was too big.