I understood why did I get this error. (Mine-Imator 2.0 Pre-release 6)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In the previous post I showed up this error:

D5Mpumi.png

And now I understood why did it happen...

As you can se in the log there is (Windows 10 Version 2009)

So may it associated with my Windows version, because I'm using Windows 11, But it's not. As I saw in the logs. It associated with my CPU, the CPU will not respond to more commands, there is an invalid command passed by the application.

I DEMAND to make fix this error, I really need Mine-Imator, because I'm using Mine-Imator really often.

Edited by YoN_SuN

In your last topic about this issue, you stated your GPU was an AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT. It's been reported multiple times that Radeon cards have issues with running Mine-imator 2.0, and AMD cards as a whole have performance issues with 2.0. It's very unlikely these issues will be resolved due to time constraints and lack of appropriate hardware to debug issues with. An appropriate warning will be included with 2.0's official release regarding these cards.

To possibly reduce the issue you can disable certain effects like Indirect Lighting and Reflections. If the problem continues, don't use 2.0 and instead use 1.2.9, which has more stable rendering and consistent performance.