Is Intel Pentium 4 Dual-Core P6300 (Product of 2010) 2.27GHz with Intel HD Graphic 64MB Dedicated Memory 8GB DDR3 Dual-Slot 256GB SSD still able to support the latest version of Mine-Imator?

Riri GFX
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Is Intel Pentium 4 Dual-Core P6300 (Product of 2010) 2.27GHz with Intel HD Graphic 64MB Dedicated Memory 8GB DDR3 Dual-Slot 256GB SSD still able to support the latest version of Mine-Imator? If not, please give me a Mine-imator version that is comfortable to use on a PC with the specifications above. 

BTW, what about the out-of-date Mine-Imator Community Build? Smooth or not?]

gpuz.png

cpuz.png

Edited by Riri GFX

1 answer to this question

Anything should be compatible, just performance will be a problem, I am using a Intel core i5 Third gen and it works... to its limits... and on another Laptop I am using a Pentium 1.10 GHz and it works perfectly... so I guess its fine for sure and 8 GBs are more then enough, just install the program you'll see.

But the Mine-imator pre-release 5 is a bit unstable to be honest, the Pre-release 4 is much better for me personally, but your hardware should make it, you can install the program in a different location and basically try using that, and if it don't work you can always still use the old one