My final renders do not work correctly, could I get a donation refund?

go60wm
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I have created a about 1 minuite long video and am rendering at 1440p 60fps, and the final product has glitches and weird visual artifacts, I was also unaware that the program was free hence why I want a refund.          (I have a pretty decent pc and I also tried rendering with 30fps, lower quality ect but it still does not work correctly)

Edited by go60wm
wanted to add more info

2 answers to this question

On 12/11/2022 at 10:25 PM, david said:

Hi, your donation has been refunded.

Please tell us more, such as which Mine-imator version, graphics card and a screenshot of the glitches, and if possible, you can upload/PM me the project file.

Thanks for the refund, and sorry for the slow reply.  My card is a Saphire Radeon Hd 6950 released in 2010 (but it runs most games pretty dam well). I don't know how to view version, but it is the latest that isn't 2.0.  I ended up exporting as a mov file and it worked however this glitch was only happening on mp4 which I upload in. so I deleted the project but do have a normal render.  https://imgur.com/a/L4qZVMQ the black lines signify the glitch. basically, it was stretching the screen on the top down to the bottom where those black cubes are. 

I'm just exporting as mov files now so it's not really a problem. to be fair it's probably my 12 yr old graphics card.