Things that I didn't like in the 5th pre-release of the mine imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1)There is no "Grid" option for moving, rotating and scaling. If I didn't find it, please write in the comments where it is
FajqsLz.png

2) All light sources leave dots in the reflections
TCEx1SB.png

Even if the texture of the sun is turned off, the point is still reflected from itzUCIaBI.png

Also, these points are visible even if the light source is behind the wallMIqNdqe.png

3) There are no reflection settings for ground. And I would like to
8jfS7jL.png

That's all I didn't like, in general everything is cool, thanks to the developers

Edited by Vlaylam

On 11/19/2022 at 7:32 AM, Vlaylam said:

1)There is no "Grid" option for moving, rotating and scaling. If I didn't find it, please write in the comments where it is

on the top of your screen, there's a magnet icon which stands for the grid snap. you can also hold CTRL while manipulating an object to snap it to the grid.

On 11/19/2022 at 7:32 AM, Vlaylam said:

All light sources leave dots in the reflections

i believe (not sure though) there's a Specular option on light sources which allows you to turn it down. 

On 11/19/2022 at 7:54 PM, Cryptic Runner said:

on the top of your screen, there's a magnet icon which stands for the grid snap. you can also hold CTRL while manipulating an object to snap it to the grid.

i believe (not sure though) there's a Specular option on light sources which allows you to turn it down. 

about grid, thank you very much! But the light sources still reflect these points