Aventura ALAGET Final [MInecraft Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Wow, this is very nice, very cute, though personally I'd make the nose smaller for cuter effect, but that's just my personal opinion, but alse, I've seen good shadows, though in the cave you could have played a bit more with the abaiment? Idk what it's called, but make it darker, so that you get dark spots and then use the point lights more, it give it a great effect, but don't forget to pick it back up when you get the cam out of the cave, but else nice! 

On 19/10/2022 at 1:16, Fox Miner said:

Wow, esto es muy lindo, muy lindo, aunque personalmente le haría la nariz más pequeña para un efecto más lindo, pero esa es solo mi opinión personal, pero también, he visto buenas sombras, aunque en la cueva podrías haber jugado un poco más con el abaiment? No sé cómo se llama, pero hazlo más oscuro, para que tengas manchas oscuras y luego uses más las luces de punto, le da un gran efecto, pero no olvides retomarlo cuando saques la cámara de la cueva. , pero por lo demás agradable! 

I really thank you very much I appreciate you very much I love you