Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 7/1/2022 at 4:38 PM, ShadowBZ said:

Dang, bad ending.

Its evident in the thumbnail of the video who the victor is. If you were expecting something different.. that's your problem

But sure, nitpick the ending but don't bother with feedback about the rest of the video

Edited by elektropunch

On 7/3/2022 at 1:12 PM, Builder 53 Studios said:

Man really is passionate about his fishsticks lol. Great animation! One thing, Herobrine's right eye seems to not be centered, in some scenes, it's dimmer, and in one scene you can see some sort of weird black outline at the edge of his eyes.

Howdy. Hope everything is well with you. Glad you liked the animation and thank you for the feedback. The dimness is a result of shadow rendering which has plagued me for  while. My projects onwards won't have shadows anymore. They cause too many issues. Not seeing where the right eye is off center. Perhaps it looks like that based on the camera angle. One thing that bugs me during production is Steve's pupils. They move around when adjusting the camera so sometimes he looks cross-eyed even though he's not. But the black line is because the eyeball didn't line with the slit. Though now thinking about it... a crosseyed steve.. hm. Video idea!

Herobrine's skin is Steve's skin just recolored with transparent slits for the eyes. Steve's skin is the same, just recolored with transparent slits for the eyes and mouth. I place inverted cubes in their heads behind the slits. So the mouth looks spacious and realistic. And the eyes look nice so I can add pupils

I've tried various methods with mouths. If you watch my Warden and Bent Sword video, you can see I added teeth to the character. Didn't work out. So I removed the teeth from future characters

Edited by elektropunch