Changes to Show Ground, Clouds, Sky and Related Only Show After Restarting Mine-imator

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi! Made an account to discuss a problem I'm having wherein the changes applied to ground, sky or anything background related (I assume) only show up after saving the changes, closing the application and then re-opening it again. An immediate response would be greatly appreciated since I'm on a bit of a time crunch! Thanks much. Video attached. 

On 6/22/2022 at 12:39 AM, david said:

Does it happen in a blank project?

If not, can you send the affected project file(s) as a zip (here or PM)?

Hi, thanks so much for replying personally! A wee embarrassing but it doesn't seem to happen on a blank file; something must have gone wrong with my project. I'll attach the file here since it's much easier and I don't mind anyways.

> File Zip Project Zip (edited it to be .zip instead of .rar)

> Skin Textures in Case That's Somehow Needed Skin Zip

Thanks, again!

Edited by eksdeeman

Thanks, the issue is you have two Background timelines, which seems to be causing some glitchy behavior. Normally you would only need one, if you need to animate background settings over time.

By removing one of the Background timelines the issue appears solved, but let me know how it goes. 

On 6/22/2022 at 7:46 PM, david said:

Thanks, the issue is you have two Background timelines, which seems to be causing some glitchy behavior. Normally you would only need one, if you need to animate background settings over time.

By removing one of the Background timelines the issue appears solved, but let me know how it goes. 

Thanks so much! I've already gotten what I needed but I'll try that out; sounds pretty straightforward so I'm sure it'd work.

P.S. As expected, it worked. Real greatful for the help!

Edited by eksdeeman