Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This bug has been in mine-imator forever and makes me want to die just fix it already.

https://imgur.com/a/fluengl

I have not once used mine-imator for around 3 years now, i finally decide to use it again and quickly realised why i got tired of it, there are unfixable problems such as this issue which never seem to be acknowledged by the devs at all, this one in particular: The legs on my skin have a transparent outer layer near the bottom and mine-imator has a spaz attack when it realises it has to deal with transparency, so naturally you have to choose which leg you want to have at a higher render level instead of having it so you can look at the front/back of the legs from both left and right without it looking horrid.

it is such a simple issue and its been a painfully long time that this has been in mine-imator, just dont have limitations, its that easy, just add features such as custom transition curves, why not??

Every time i use mine-imator, i have to restrain myself from going on a mass genocide rampage with how pissed off it makes me, if i knew how to code i would immediately fix this shit, thats what gets me angry- the fact that there are people that develop updates for mine-imator and they dont care to make it less infuriating.

I want to use this program but i also want to not hang myself, doing both is extremely counter-intuitive.

for the skin, have you tried to delete the outer pixel? sometimes, that can be caused because some outer pixels are there or sometimes, it can be caused cuz the skin aint complete, but i guess it is complete, well sometimes, Mine-imator does have this issue, but maybe you just save as the skin and the problem may not come anymore, maybe

I also have this problems too, But just hoping the next update will fix this Transperancy Issues.
This is helpful for those who use the Render Depth feature for their Face Rigs.
But this also less helpful for those who are outta this. 
I don't think this is the Developer fault, Maybe he is trying to fix this but ain't get any result. And plus if he fix this issues, then the other Render Depth Rigger will struggle to create their Rigs. So it's Win and Lost for both sides. 

This is my Personal Opinions.

On 1/28/2022 at 2:15 AM, Jeo_Swift said:

for the skin, have you tried to delete the outer pixel? sometimes, that can be caused because some outer pixels are there or sometimes, it can be caused cuz the skin aint complete, but i guess it is complete, well sometimes, Mine-imator does have this issue, but maybe you just save as the skin and the problem may not come anymore, maybe

I should not have to compromise a skins outer layer to not have an ugly xray glitch inbetween body parts full stop, im just waiting for the devs to actually do something.

On 1/30/2022 at 3:29 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

I also have this problems too, But just hoping the next update will fix this Transperancy Issues.
This is helpful for those who use the Render Depth feature for their Face Rigs.
But this also less helpful for those who are outta this. 
I don't think this is the Developer fault, Maybe he is trying to fix this but ain't get any result. And plus if he fix this issues, then the other Render Depth Rigger will struggle to create their Rigs. So it's Win and Lost for both sides. 

This is my Personal Opinions.

Wtf did i just read